Loans from the Library’s collection are made to Ministry staff, farmers, agroprocessors, students and the general public.
- Must be students of University of the West Indies, Barbados Community College, Samuel Jackman Prescott Polytechnic or other tertiary institution.
- Farmers- persons who are registered with the ministry
- Other persons may borrow at the discretion of the library staff
- Any publication from the general collection may be borrowed except they are marked FOR REFERENCE. or from the WEST INDIAN collection .
- User selects materials to be borrowed and takes them to library staff
- Staff enters information relating to the materials on a Title card.
- Staff enters information relating to materials on a Name Card ..
- All cards are then signed by borrower
- Renewals may be done by telephone or e-mail
- Ministry staff may borrow materials for 3 weeks
- Other users may borrow materials for 2 weeks