Ministry's Menu

Transit Animals E-mail

All persons intending to transit live animals through Barbados to other territories must receive permission to do so from the Senior Veterinary Officer.  This is necessary even if the animal remains on board the aircraft or ship for the duration of the stay.

Transiting Animals


*Please note that a copy of the import permit issued by the importing (destination) country will be required before the transit application is processed.

scroll to top